Sentinel App Training Videos
Swiping-in with Sentinel is a critical process to determine whether an individual has Authority to Work on the rail infrastructure. The training videos below will show you how to swipe yourself and your team in, if you have the capability to do so.
The training is split in to 11 sections, which takes you through each stage of swiping in and out using Sentinel.
- Card checker swipe in
2. Swipe in your team
3. Denied access – card checker decision
4. Denied access – automatic
5. Recording a fatigue risk assessment
6. Recording a safety briefing
7. Working at another location
8. Swiping in a new team member mid shift
9. Swiping out your team
10. Card Checker swipe out
11. App settings